Our terms and conditions are simple:
1. Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF): The golden rule (if in doubt, see Matthew 7:12)
2. No offensive language should be posted anywhere on this site.
3. Do not attempt to upload an offensive picture as your profile image. Any pictures you do upload will have to be approved by the moderator - this could take up to 24 hours. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. :- (
4. If you pay for a subscription, it is yours and ONLY yours! Do not share your user name and password with others. We log IP addresses and the number of times you download. Offenders will be terminated WITHOUT a refund!
5. Subscribers will be able to download copies of the study guides they pay for. DO NOT pass out copies to your friends. This is a violation of copyright law and is equivalent to shop-lifting. Also, you will be able to print yourself a copy if you so desire but again, that copy is yours and ONLY yours. Making additional copies or allowing others to make copies is a violation of copyright law.
6. Lastly, we understand that you also have "Terms & Conditions" - you want WHAT you want, WHEN you want it, and if you're paying for it, you want the BEST quality product available. We will do our best to meet those conditions. Don't hesitate to remind us if you think we are falling short on our end of the deal.
~ The Bandabooks Publishing Team
As a matter of policy, there will be no "returns" for online subscriptions. If you paid for a subscription and are having trouble with a download, we can work with you to make sure you get the information you paid for. Please email us using the Contact Us link on this website.
For book orders (hard copy), you can cancel at any time up to the point when the book is shipped. You can also return unopened items from a cancelled order within two (2) weeks after it has been delivered to you.
Established in 1992, Bagwell and Associates is a premier publishing company producing high-quality study guides. The current focus is on the military audience - helping soldiers from the aspiring NCO to the helicopter flight candidate advance in their chosen field.
Quality printing expertise is available on request.